- Helmet lamp, light output 1500 lm max – we provide the current top model as dive version!
- Battery capacity: 4-cell li-ion module, 7.2 V, 5.2 Ah, 37 Wh
- Depth rating: -100m
- Lamp head: 166 g, Battery case: 290 g, Battery module 205 g
- Material: Aluminium, black anodized
- Color temperature: 6000K oder 3000K
- Spot: Half angle 6.5° + room light (lambert distribution, half angle 60°)
What’s different with the Scurion® dive lamp?
- Comfort: – No delay due to lamp change before and after diving a sump
- – No overheating problems outside of the water
- – The weight of the lamp on the helmet is no issue outside of the water
- Brightness: We provide the most up-to-date LED technology
- Flexible, individually programmable light distribution
- Maxiumum run time, as every component from LED to cable is tuned for maximum efficiency
- Reliability: Designed, assembled and tested in Switzerland
The main difference lies in the new battery case, which is designed for the high pressure and rough handling typical to cave diving. It holds the new connectorless Scurion® battery module, which facilitates battery handling.
The lamp head features a new double sealed knob and an optimized cable port.