– *1100 Denier Cordura overlay protections on the following areas:
- Chest, zipper, shoulders, neck and upper back.
- Fore arms and elbows.
- Knees and shinbone.
– Standard colour selection of Cordura on torso: black, red, blue, green and orange. Special colors available.
– Front zipper selectable between YKK (plastic) and BDM (brass).
– Telescopic torso with adjustable braces and adjustable crotch strap.
– Neoprene neck cover, made to measure on every suit.
– Plastic protection zipper over dry zipper.
– Si-Tech or Apeks inflation and exhaust valves installed with rubber seats (removable by hand)
– Adjustable braces with clips
– Attached flexible and resistant boots with ankle Velcro strap “fast boot system” or neoprene socks with no sole
– Multiple task exploration pockets with bungee cords, velcro and zippers, available in telescopic and essential version.
– Quadruple and bidirectional seams finished with thermo-sealed tape inside.
– Latex wrist seals as standard and different ring systems available instead.
– Latex or neoprene neck seal as standard or Si-Tech Quick Neck system available instead.
– Heavy duty transportation bag
15 standard sizes for men and 15 for women which are combinable between each other (size chart)
-Special colored stitches around cordura protections.
– Adjustable waist with bungee cord
– Made to Measure, in three cut types: Slim, Normal, Wide.
– High quality easy drain neoprene Hood, 5 or 7mm thick, with or without bib.
– Wrist seal ring systems available: Black Pearl ring system, Si-Tech QCS, Si-Tech Antares or Si-Tech Quick Cuff.
– Heser Tauchtechnik super balanced and high quality P-valve.
– Custom name on different locations
– Black Pearl “flexy” rock boots for suits with neoprene socks.
– KUBI dry glove rings
– HD Dry Gloves
– Low pressure dry suit hose
– Backplate protection extension.
– Kevlar overlays instead of Cordura